Monday, October 1, 2012

Assignment #4- Dream School

If I could pick any school to go to after I graduate high school, it would be the University of Arizona (UofA). I would choose this school because it is a very successful school, also because I am from Arizona, and I am familiar with the campus because I did a volleyball camp there in the summer of '09.
If I was able to go there, I would most likely study in medicine or nursing. I would major in that because I have the personality for that type of work, as well as the patience. And to add to that, I already know quiet enough stuff about medicines.
The students that go to UofA, are very successful in life, have their priorities straight, and also are so nice and kind to one another. the teachers there as well, are very kind, and helpful. they are there because they actually want to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment