Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Assignment#14-College Bound

  1. A great singer
    Great player of vollyball
    Proud of what I do
    Hard worker
    Made it through college and got a degree doing something I love
     
  2. A bad past of breaking laws and commiting crimes
    Doing drugs and drinking alcohol
    A mean person
  3. I don't think people should judge anyone from just infomation they are reading online because you dont know if its true or not.You should only be able to judge someone if you know them personally, and know enough about them to judge.
  4. My digital footprint IS important, especially to other people because they can look up my background infomation, and see if i have any crimes that I've done or not. But also, it can be bad becasue someone could post smoething online about me and say things that might effect how people see and judge me.
  5. I don't think that is a good way for admissions officer to make a final decisoon because they could be looking at false infomation.
  6. Some ways that teens socialize and share information about each other and themselves are through social networking sites such as email, facebook, myspace, twitter, tumbler, etc.
  7. I think teens share too much infomation online now a days because a lot of them don't know who all is reading it, and seeing what they put up, as well as their friends.
  8. No, I don't share that much onfomation about myself online.
  9. Yes, I care about my digital footprint because it could effect me, and my life someday if im trying to get into a college or get a good job.
  10. I have never put up any pictures, comments, or writings i wish i could take off.
  11.  
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment