Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Assignment #7- Role model

The person I look up to as a role model would have to be my, not only boyfriend, but best friend, Stephen. I look up to him as a role model because of all of his different traits and how he is, personality wise. He is just a great person all together.

Some of the traits that I like the most about Stephen is, he is such a nice person. He is always so kind to people he knows, as well as doesnt know. His priority in life is to make the ones he loves happy, which is his family and friends. If any one of his friends or family needs something, he is always there for them, as well as me. He lives in Tucson, Arizona, which is 7-8 hours away from Costa Mesa, California. And he is still always there for me, helping me buy things I need that my mom cant help support, or buy. He is always caring for me, more than anyone ever has, he makes me happy, and helps me find the bright side to every situation. And most of all, the thing I love the most about him, is he NEVER gives up.

Stephen being a good person, helping others and putting them before himself makes me want to be the same way. i love when he makes other people happy and having them always want to be around him. just reassures me that he is a good guy, and he really cares about things that a lot of teenage guys don't care about. I want to be similar to him, put people before me in the right situations. I want my priority to be making people happy, all the time. And always be able to help my family and friends whenever I can. And help people get their needs, that they cannot get themselves.

I think being like him, looking up to a person like him, I could get really far in life. Live successful, have an amazing job, and well as an amazing family one day. I have been looking into being a nurse, or towards somewhere near that. And having a great personality like Stephen, I would do great. and help a lot of people in a lot of different ways. Make sure the people I love and the people are around me are happy to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. You wont ever see this comment but I think you are the most amazing woman ever. I still think about you and wonder how you are doing everyday and I still and always will love you to death. This assignment is my favorite out of every single one not because it talks about me but because It talks about what you want to be like and the things that make you happy. People change but their personality's and character stay the same. I may not of been the right guy for you but I am so glad that we got to discover the true meaning of love with each other. I'll never regret our time together and I will continue to improve as a man from it and become a better person everyday and continue making loved ones happy as well as myself each and every day :) I pray everyday that you are happy and well situated with good friends and family. Even till this day I still would take a bullet for you and do anything to make you happy. You weren't just a booty call nor a fling, You were the first love ive ever had and will continue to be so forever. I never give up and ill always have a place in my heart for you. I wish you the best of luck and an amazing future. Like always, You deserve the best and ill continue to support that until the end of time. Be happy and stay happy B, Always and Forever :) -Stephen Kyle Thoreson.

    ReplyDelete