Thursday, October 18, 2012

Assignment #11-Free Choice; First Tattoo

When I got my first tattoo, I was living in Tucson AZ, and came to visit my mom for my birthday. I was turning 16, and my mom told my sister she would get her a tattoo (Blue Collar Tattoo). Sadly, for my mom, I remembered and said it wasnt fair that shed get my sister a tattoo and not me.

So as I went to visit, on the 15th of July (my birthday is the 16th) me and my mother went to the tattoo shop that she got her tattoos at, I told the guy what tattoo I wanted, and where i wanted it. I wa so nervous on how painful and stuff. As he was setting up his station I was just sitting there shaking.

When I was getting the tattoo. the pain wasnt that bad, UNTIL he went over a spot the second time, then it hurt pretty bad. After it was done, it was pretty awesome, and i was so excited! now when people as how much it hurt, I just say that if they go over a spot that they already did, it hurts, but mostly it was the noise of the matchine that got to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment