Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Typing Test 3

In 7th grade, I took a typing class in Arizona. It taught me how to type with my fingers in certain spots, as well as how to type without looking. Even though I learned how to type like that, it is easier for me to type how I normally do.


I picked a website called Learn 2 Type. As I was looking over the site, there is a really cool test that you can take, that takes your speed and finds how many words you typed in a minute. There is a lot of different kinds of tests, one with just a few sentences, one with a paragraph and some with numbers! This site also has a few games that sound interesting to play that will help you with your typing. And last but not least, they have online lessons tat you may choose to take. One by one it will show you the tricks of typing fast and like a pro in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment