Thursday, November 15, 2012

Assignment#21-Bucket List

  1. Go to college and graduate in three years- So I can succeed in my life
  2. Become a nurse- Very interested in this career because i love to help people
  3. Buy an apartment with my boyfriend in Arizona, and successfully have everything we need for the apartment- To live on my own and be an adult
  4. Get married, and have a beach wedding, either in California or Hawaii- A nice beautiful wedding
  5. Have a baby boy with my boyfriend- I have always wanted to have a baby boy
  6. Learn another language such as Spanish- I want to learn a popular language
  7. Travel by a train- A fun crazy experience
  8. Go to the San Diego zoo to see all of the animals- I love zoo's, and seeing different animals
  9. Go spend vacation with my boyfriend in Las Vegas for a few days when I turn 21- A fun great place to go with all of the roller coasters and such.
  10. Go visit my sister in Florida- I haven't seen her in a long time and it'd just be a fun experience

No comments:

Post a Comment