Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Assignment#20- Free Choice

For Christmas, I am going to go to Tucson, Arizona. I am going there because all of my family is there, along with my boyfriend. My family at first was scared on how I was going to get there, because they are all short on money. As me and my boyfriend were talking on Skype one day, he offered to pay for a flight, to Tucson, and back. So that day, we were looking online, found dates and times, made sure everyone was okay with it, and then he continued to buy it for me! I am so apprciative of hmi buying those tickets for me, he is such an amazing guy and treats me so right.


I leave Saturday, December 22. The flight leaves at 8:00 am, and get to Tucson at 10:20 am. I come back to California Sunday, Janurary 6. The flight leaves at 11:40 am, and I get to California (LAX) at 12:15 pm. My plans for when I get to Tucson, my boyfriend is going to pick me up, and we will probably go see my whole family then visit his whole family. Other than that, my boyfriend and I are going to go to this place called Winter Haven. This is a part of Christmas when this neighborhood goes all out, and decorates their houses. This goes on only at night, a week before Christmas. There are some nights where you can either walk threw, drive threw, or take a carage.
Other than that, I don't think I will be doing much except spend my time with my family as well as with my boyfriend. I am so excited to go!






















No comments:

Post a Comment