Thursday, September 27, 2012

Assignment #1- Summer Vacation

This summer, I was in Tucson, Arizona. At the beginning of the summer, I did not do much, except hang out with my boyfriend, who is my best friend, and my family. We would usually go to the main mall to hangout, or maybe someones house for a little while. play games and such! We couldn't do any outdoor activities from it being so hot, and most likely us being dehydrated. Which is a very common thing in Tucson, from a hundred degree weather.

During the summer, I was living with my grandma, my moms mom. after most of the summer, I had to make a decision, and said I'd go live with my mother, who lives in Costa Mesa, California. I wasn't too happy about it, and spent as much time with my boyfriend as I could. we would go to the zoo, and hangout at his house, and just spend every minute we could with each other.

When i moved to California with my mom., it was really hard being away from my boyfriend. But for the part of the summer that I was here, I went to the beach maybe once or twice, and thats about it! but close to when school was starting, in August, my boyfriend came to visit for a week! We went to the beach, went to Disney Land, and stayed there for a whole day. And the last thing we did was go Whale Watching, we saw a lot of whales and dolphins! We had so much fun! then once that week was over, he left, and i had to start getting ready for school starting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment